Friday 23 November 2012

Faux and Florals



 
I've been printing out my photos from this blog and off my camera, and playing around with creating fauxlaroids. A fauxlaroid is just a fancy name for a fake polariod photo look. These polariods are a little smaller than the normal polariod size of yesteryear but I think they turned out okay for a first attempt. I gave my 'polariods' a  coat of all purpose sealer from Jo Sonja range and I used Stazon in black for the stamping. I added an edge in black pen on the inside of the image, next time I may leave it out.
 
I also made a very simple card to test out my new Memento ink colors. I used one single stamp image of a butterfly with scroll work and inked it a few different ways. The single stamped 'Love' is a kaisercraft stamp I forget which set it is from but it is one with hearts and love words. The 'OXOX' and 'Forever' stamp on the fauxlaroids also came from that set.

No comments:

Post a Comment