Thursday 10 January 2013

Blue

 
 
 
 
The card for today uses FLONZ stamps (they do have a website or you can find them on Ebay). I hand colored the image to look soft and pastel-y and then added some bling trim from a secret santa swap last year. I used some ribbon bow trim, a felt butterfly from a sam's world and lastly added a floral spray I made...there is a sort of tutorial for how I made the floral spray HERE. The stick pin is from another swap. The bling trim and stick pin are both from CraftingPassionz swaps last year.
 
The blue brick wall is one of the local thrift stores where I brought the needlepoint motif showing peeking from the above images. A 50 cent find from a while ago. I recently brought some sheets there, four dollars, these are to be used for some crazy quilt items. Just one of the many wip on my desk at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, and I love how you coloured it! I love the vintage images from Flonz and got some on Ebay. Deb M :)

    ReplyDelete