Saturday 19 October 2013

Fairy Greens

On Sunday last weekend I told my aunt about the Mummy Tree markets being held and she and I went to have a look. I brought this suncatcher.
 
 
My new "bulletin board" on my inspiration table. I'm inspired lately to return to painting of more magical whimsy's.
 
 Drawings and snippets of inspiration. The cross stitch is from a tiny chart I did and stitched it on a full length of aida band. If I were to do this again I would leave spaces to cut the lengths.


I'm finding fauns and faery folk very inspiring and have ideas for some paintings.

 The garden is over grown and there's plenty of weeding to do after some heavy rains.

 
Madienhair ferns and a big giant leaf in the shade. I can just imagine all sorts of things peeking out from underneath this.




No comments:

Post a Comment