Friday 7 February 2014

Romantic things




We had some overipe bananas no one wanted to eat so I set about making some banana muffins from a cake recipe I found online. They turned out super moist and light but some of them did stick to the bottom of the baking tray. I soon found out lightly flouring the tray will stop them sticking as will adding some baking paper or placing them in patty cake paper cups. Still, they were nice to have with a cuppa even if the bottoms were missing.
 
 
There are Iris's growing around the base of an old tank stand we have in our yard. They bloomed and when they did they were all a peach-y color. So you can imagine our surprise when suddenly we had ones blooming that were purple. I think one side is peach-y color and this side is purple. Either way they are lovely. And remind me of Van Gogh.

 
 
I'm also doing little art works too. My first love, fairies and magical things, always seem to show up sometimes. I have enough ideas for some future paintings which I'm excited about. I'm more productive now that we have such fantastic cool weather back. I don't do well in heat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment